Terms & Conditions
Our goods and services are sold to you on the terms of trade as set out below; which may be subject to change from time to time. Our terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing.
Our terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
Order Acceptance – Non Website Shop Purchases
Customers will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when placing an official order for goods and an invoice has been raised. Once an order has been received and accepted by our On-line Shop, or by phone or by email and invoiced by us this will constitute a contract for the supply of the goods.
Payments can be made by Bank Deposit or via Windcave’s secure payment gateway by:
- Account to Account (A2A)
- Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
On-Line Website Shop Purchases
Pricing for the goods or services apply as specified on our website at the time of an on-line shop order and are subsequently invoiced at these rates. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985)
All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to adjust prices for any reason.
Payments can be made by Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) or by Account to Account Bank Deposit prior to despatch of goods. Payments are processed securely via a secure link by Windcave. (Formerly Payment Express New Zealand)
While we take every step to ensure we hold stock of all items as advertised on our website from time to time we may be unable to supply a product that you may wish to order. We will do our best to assist you.
Delivery, Freight and Handling
Freight courier charges are specified on our website with the product pricing, and apply at the time an order is accepted by us; and subsequently invoiced.
We do not charge handling fees and all freight courier charges are at cost.
- We provide Track and Trace details to the Customer after an order has been despatched.
- Allow 1 to 2 days (NZ Couriers and NZ Courier Post) and 2 to 3 days (NZ Parcel post) for delivery.
- Weekend or Public Holiday orders will be processed on the next working weekday.
- Overnight delivery can be arranged by special request.
- All freight courier prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to adjust freight pricing if our courier supplier increases their pricing.
Property and risk will pass to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the specified delivery address on the invoice.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- We limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about a product some products can be returned for a refund (excluding original courier fee) according to the conditions below; and provided the goods are returned in the original packaging and condition. Courier fees incurred for the return of the product is care of the Customer.
An exception to this is when a special Satin Mix Coating has been made to order.
- Unused/Unopened Coating Kits and Cans within 30 days of purchase will not incur a handling fee.
- Unused/Unopened Coating Kits and Cans more than 30 days after purchase will incur a 10% handling fee.
- Unused/Unopened Coating Kits and Cans more than 60 days after purchase will incur a 20% handling fee.
Sorry, but we are unable to accept any returns more than three months after purchase; or if a product is damaged in any way (other than a product fault) or it is not in its most current packaging.