D.I.Y Restorative and Protective Coatings for powder coatings, bare metals, fibreglass and more...
Everbrite Coatings to restore faded windows and doors - Protect all metals from UV, Rust, Corrosion and Tarnish
Tough durable clear coatings for long term protection of painted and unpainted metals, fibreglass and other hard surfaces
Everbrite crystal clear polymer resin protective coatings restore faded windows and doors, garage doors and other powdercoated and anosided metals. Everbrite Coatings rejuvenate and protect all metals and other hard surfaces against UV damage, moisture, corrosion, fade, rust, and tarnish caused by environmental conditions.
Restore faded windows and doors - Bring back the colour and lustre to faded oxidised powdercoated, painted and anodised metals
Everbrite clear protective coatings protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals, galvanized, anodized, powdercoated and painted surfaces, hard vinyl, fibreglass, tile, marble and other hard substrates. Everbrite Coatings also rejuvenate and restore faded colour to powder-coated and painted metals and then protects from further fading caused by sunlight.
Which Surface Type? ~ Find out more information.
Select the surface type you are wanting to restore/protect with one of our coatings
*** You can shop for a suitable Coating Kit from any of our webpages ***
Application Project Types
Project Types include:
- Aluminium Window Joinery, Garage Doors, Fences, Gates
- Fibreglass and Aluminium Boats, Masts and Booms, Stainless Steel Fittings, Port hole brass trim
- Farm Equipment, Tanks, Vats
- Vehicles, RVs, Bumpers, Vehicle Trim
- Aeroplanes, Helicopter blades
- Brass Door Knockers and Knobs, Clocks, Ornaments, Bannisters , Railings
- Bronze Statues and Sculptures
- Copper Fittings, Roofs, Light Fittings, Splash backs
- Stainless Steel Deck Fittings, Bannister Railings,
- Stainless Steel Home Appliances, Fridges, Cooktops, BBQs, Outdoor Furniture
- Stainless Steel Swimming Pool Railings, Ladders
- Silverware, Jewellery, Artwork
- So many application project types to list
Why are Everbrite DIY Metal Coatings so popular?
Everbrite DIY Metal Coatings are easy to apply and provide a perfectly smooth finish and are so easy to maintain
- Everbrite Coatings are easy to apply – User friendly for the ‘domestic’ D.I.Y market and tradespeople alike. Application by brush, lint free cloth or pad; or can be dipped, and for larger areas sprayed on by compressed air sprayer, H.V.L.P. gun or airless sprayer.
- Self-Levelling and Self-Annealing with a smooth finish – Blends to itself, making touch-ups and maintenance so easy. Can be re-coated with no sanding or priming. Everbrite bonds to itself to form a new one part coating so the surface can be maintained indefinitely.
- Easy to maintain – An Everbrite coated surface is the easiest of all to maintain. Years later just simply apply another coat over the pre coated surface. Only preparation is that it is clean and dry.
- Coating remains flexible – Will not crack, chip or peel and can be maintained indefinitely by recoating periodically. Will expand and contract with the substrate with temperature changes.
- Excellent adhesion on metals especially highly polished metals.
Everbrite DIY Metal Coatings are tough durable coatings for metals, hard plastics and other hard surfaces
- Economical – one-part homogenous coatings requiring no dilution or mixing prior to use meaning no waste. Will cover one coat coverage to approximately 20 to 25 square metres per litre.
- Indefinite shelf-life when stored correctly. (Natural Gloss)
- UV Stable – Will not discolour or yellow with exposure or heat.
- UV Filters – Protects colour from fading under the coating. (Everbrite)
- Food Safe – Protectaclear & Crobial Coat are food safe coatings once cured – e.g. protects BBQs or metal in the kitchen.
- Prevents the adherence of and lessens the build-up of dirt, fingerprints, algae, marine growth, bird droppings, etc.
- Impact resistant with superior scratch resistance for all types of metal – H8 Pencil hardness
- Prevents the adherence of dirt and lessens the build-up of grime, fingerprints, algae, marine growth, bird droppings, etc.
- Graffiti Resistant
- Heat Resistant ProtectaClear will withstand heat up to 285 degrees centigrade before it begins to burn off.
- Smoke and lower temperature fire damage may be easily cleaned off an Everbrite protected surface with soap and water.
- Rust inhibitors – contains antioxidants to help arrest rust.
- Non-conductive – reduces static electricity.
- Extremely light weight – ProtectaClear & CrobialCoat dry film coating .0003 pounds per square foot. .5 mil wet film thickness, 10 – 15 microns dry film coating.
- No waste – Indefinite shelf-life when stored correctly in its sealed can. (Natural Gloss) Satin has a shelf life up to about 5 years.
- Best in market for Pencil Hardness: Everbrite – H4 and Protect-A-Clear/CrobialCoat – H8
- Proven – Everbrite Coatings have been sold into the USA market for over 30 years
Which Everbrite Coating do I need ?
Everbrite, Inc. manufactures formulations with qualities for different surfaces and conditions; protecting metals from tarnish, rust, corrosion, fading, chalking, oxidation and even UV rays.
Everbrite Protective Coating
Everbrite Protective Coating contains an abundance of U.V. blockers and Anti-oxidants in it. Everbrite is best for painted or coloured metals to prevent colour fade, rusted steel, mild steels and exterior brass, bronze, copper fittings and roofs.
Go to Product Info. > Everbrite Protective Coating
Protectaclear is a thinner and very scratch resistant tough coating (Pencil hardness of H8) designed for use on highly polished metals, all stainless steel, all base metals and substrates that get a lot of use and handling.
Go to Product Info. > ProtectaClear
CrobialCoat™ combines the toughness and durability of our ProtectaClear coating with the added advantage of Microban Antimicrobial Technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria on hard surfaces. This coating is food safe when cured.
Ideal for areas where bacterial germs are likely to settle from being frequently touched by the public; such as lift buttons, banisters, taps and handles.
Go to Product Info. > CrobialCoat
Still need help in deciding which coating you need? - Use the Comparison Table
The coatings are available in different sized kits for different sized projects. Never fear – if you have product left over the Natural Gloss coatings have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly. (Note: Satin and Matte have a shelf life of 3 to 4 years.)